Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Archidamos Archidamos is offline

Default How to call module function or sub from the Add In?

Hi all,
I have an Add In which is used by many worksheets.
In every worksheet module there is the starting sub 'Start'.
I created the icon in the Quick Access Toolbar and connected it to the macro located in Add In. From this macro I want to run the sub Start, which is in module belonging to currently opened worksheet.
In summary, the point is to use one icon to run the macro 'Start' in different worksheets.
But it's not working. Excel says 'Sub of Function not defined'.
It's there any way to run module macro from an Add In?
Thanks in advance.

Archidamos