Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Named cells in an array to a column and to a row

All the code works in the macro that this excerpt is from, so I did not include the entire macro.

The .Resize(columnsize:... puts the named cells values in a row just fine.

The .Resize(rowsize:... puts the first named cell value ONLY in ALL the cells in the column. So I get a column of nine values that is in cell AAAA2.

What gives with this??

Thanks.
Howard

Set myRng = wksSource.Range("AAAA2,AAAA4,FFFF2,GGGG4,NNNN2,OOO O4,VVVV20,XXXX8,XXXX20")

With wksSource
wksTarget.Range("C2").Resize(columnsize:=myRng.Cel ls.Count) = myArr
wksTarget.Range("B2").Resize(rowsize:=myRng.Cells. Count) = myArr
End With