reidynem reidynem is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:06:11 +0000 schrieb reidynem:

It is returning a #N/A value. What can I do to correct please? Yours
seems to work but I couldn't view the formula on your worksheet.

you can right click and download the workbook.
I guess the error comes because you have leading and trailing spaces in
your values. Select a whole column and run TextToColumns = Fixed width
= Finish. That will delete the spaces.

Hope what I am saying makes sense but I can email you print screens if
that helps?

Screenshots are not helpful in your case. But you can post me the
workbook.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

Thanks so much for your help - it now works great thanks to you. Small question though, I made the post code field a list - dependant on another list i.e. I have a column called zones and if zone A for instance is selected then the post code column only calls up the post codes in that zone. This works fine and your formula still works but when the cells were previously blank, your formula returned a £0.00. Now, when they are blank it returns a #N/A. Is there a quick fix for this? No worries if not, I will have to live with it!

Thanks again.