Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default VLookup + IF

Hi,

Am Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:06:11 +0000 schrieb reidynem:

It is returning a #N/A value. What can I do to correct please? Yours
seems to work but I couldn't view the formula on your worksheet.

you can right click and download the workbook.
I guess the error comes because you have leading and trailing spaces in
your values. Select a whole column and run TextToColumns = Fixed width
= Finish. That will delete the spaces.

Hope what I am saying makes sense but I can email you print screens if
that helps?

Screenshots are not helpful in your case. But you can post me the
workbook.

Regards
Claus B.
--