reidynem reidynem is offline
Junior Member

[quote=reidynem;1616249]I am looking for some help with a VLookup + IF statements. I basically want to return a price from a table based on the values input from 3 columns.
The setup table looks like the following:

Post Code Service Quarter Half 1 2

HR Premium £28.00 £30.50 £33.00 £64.00
Economy £26.50 £28.00 £29.50 £58.00
SY7 Premium £28.00 £30.50 £33.00 £64.00
Economy £26.50 £28.00 £29.50 £58.00
SY8 Premium £28.00 £30.50 £33.00 £64.00
Economy £26.50 £28.00 £29.50 £58.00
WR Premium £28.00 £30.50 £33.00 £64.00
Economy £26.50 £28.00 £29.50 £58.00

and the table I want to input into would be:

Post code Service No of Pallets Price

HR Premium 1

I basically want the price column above to return the correct value from the setup table based on the lists selected in post code, service & no of pallets.

Any ideas on how I do this?

The formula I wrote to do this was

{=INDEX('Master Prices'!A2:I10,MATCH(B5&C5&D5,'Master Prices'!A3:A10&'Master Prices'!B3:B10&No_Pallets,0),'Master Prices'!C3:I10)}

Unfortunately this does not seem to work.