xix_xix xix_xix is offline
Junior Member

If anyone needs to see the whole document to try work it out, I will be happy to send it - Must have a reputation on the forums + be remotely capable of finding a solution though.

One of toughest excel problems I have ever come across, I want to find a solution + find it some challenge, but I think this is beyond me

Edit*

I have now found a solution to the problem with displaying only the number of names in relation to unique prizes won - Created another column showing unique prizes and ran the other formula from that one instead of total prizes which works nicely.

Just the issue of displaying prize ID's and number of prizes won on the list ;( ;(

Last edited by xix_xix : February 15th 14 at 07:56 PM