Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] petra@theilhaber.net is offline

Default Your Date Picker

Dear Jim,

Sorry for popping up in the wrong group but this a way to be able to contact you.

Thanks so much for sharing your Date Picker with the wider community. I have downloaded it and also copied the VBA coding so that the date picker will pop up automatically. As I don/t use VBA often, I am a bit stuck at adapting it to my needs. I am creating a Travel Request Form in Design View with various fields. In some of them I would like to have the date picker pop up in some of them. Would you be so kind to help me on this one, please?

Kind regards
Petra