Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Sumif apllying to all sheets in workbook

On Tuesday, January 21, 2014 11:08:33 PM UTC-6, wdstylr wrote:
Ok

I have searched the forum and I can't seem to find an answer that solves

my problem, or at least one that I can implement.

I am trying to write a sumif formula that will do the following:

1. Use the range of all N columns in my entire workbook (under 50

tabs)(minus the sheet I am totaling on)

I also add new tabs regularly and would like the formula to continue

applying to them without having to modify it every time I add a tab.

2. Use the criteria of an employee number (ex. 141).

On my total sheet the employee numbers are listed in column A. On every

other tab the employee number is listed in column N (which is why I

believe this should be my range).

3. Im trying sum all the numbers in column S, of all the individual

tabs, into the "=" cell in my "totals" tab.

I have tried everything I can find online and continue to get errors. Is

it possible to do this way or do I need to try a different function?

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you

--

wdstylr

This works IF?? you have a sumif for each sheet in a1 of each sheet. Else, NO