Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default VBA Conditional Formatting .IconSets plus one other icon/symbol

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:05:29 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:01:41 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

Did you make them from the Shapes menu on the main ribbon or did you import them?

I created two CFs with 3 and 4 symbols and copied the icons out of the

cells.

If "Grafik " works for you no changing is needed. But if you copy the

icons as pictures and paste it you see how they are named in english

version.

Regards

Claus B.

--

I put the word Pictures in for Grafik and it did not error but also would not import the icon when a number was entered.

So I went back to Grafik and then it did not work the same way using Picture failed.

I'll go back to SkyDrive and start a new workbook.

Howard