Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Excel 95 equivalent of modern events?

I recently was given an ancient beast of a laptop with Office 95 installed.
I'm looking into using that as my main "on the road" machine, but there are
some difficulties, and I hope someone here remembers enough about this 19-
year-old version to answer.

1) In my main .xlsm workbook, I have a *lot* of things going on in
Workbook_BeforeSave and Workbook_SheetChange. Is there anything equivalent in
95?

2) Any "gotchas" I need to be aware of, especially opening & saving a 95-
formatted workbook in Excel 2007 or 2010? (I already know that Excel removes
all VBA when converting to 95 format.)

--
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.