Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Password protecting multiple pages, and then some.

Thank you, this is closer, however; when I use the code the first few
pages lock correctly. Meaning when I open them I can look, but not
select. Then after the third page or so I can select them and view
the
formula in the formula bar but the pages are still protected. I'm not
sure if this is something you have thoughts on how to fix or not, but
it
must be done somehow. I cant have the cells be selectable. A sort of
look but don't touch type thing.
Does that give you a better understanding? I feel like I'm
miscommunicating my request

Note that if a sheet is already protected, you must unprotect in order
make changes to the protection options.

If you uncheck the *Select locked cells* option then users can't select
any cells except those that are not locked. (Look but don't touch)

I mention checking the *Hidden* option so the formulas can't be seen if
*Select locked cells* is allowed.

HTH

--
Garry