Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] ruoxuan.zhu@gmail.com is offline

Default Taking control from Option Button into RefEdit in Excel 2010 behaving oddly

Hi,

I have a form that have a set of Option Buttons (rdbOutRange, rdbNWB, and rdbNWS) and a RefEdit (redOutputRange).

When I select the Option Button (rdbOutRange), I want it put the cursor in the RefEdit (redOutputRange).

My current code does this. But if I select something else, and then reselect Option A, it doesn't work anymore.

It looks like that the code is stuck at the next line if I put a Breakpoint on the SetFocus line.

My code is the following:
Private Sub rdbOutRange_Change()

Application.EnableEvents = False
If Me.rdbOutRange.Value = True Then