Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Software for "repetitions"

Hi,

Am Thu, 23 Jan 2014 09:53:23 +0100 schrieb .:.:

This is that happen:
1) the routine show me in G3 the English word;
2) I write the Italian translation in F3;
3) I press Enter key;
4) the conditional format start to work and F3 cell turn in green; in
the same moment the routine are changing the English word in G3 and the
conditional format works again turning the colour in white. The result
is that for a too little while the F3 cell flash in green and often is
impossible to get it the real result.

like Martin wrote:
You have to set calculation mode to "Manual" and then for changing the
word in G3 press F9

Regards
Claus B.
--