Pistolade Pistolade is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up Password protecting multiple pages, and then some. (Solved)

I have several pages, and from my understanding can only do this with a macro, however I don't speak VB.
My intentions are to Lock multiple pages (with the ability to unlock if needed), however it doesn't stop there. When you protect a sheet one at a time you can select, or rather un-select, an option that allows/disallows users to select locked cells. I need this to be disallowed.
Meaning I cant have people reading the formulas behind the cells values.
Thank you
Jody

Last edited by Pistolade : February 4th 14 at 08:08 PM Reason: Solved