Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jamasm2010@gmail.com is offline

Default Conditional Formatting with VBA

Hi,
I'm using XL2007 on W7 and trying to add conditional formatting based upon a running value. I (will) have a template that can have anywhere from 1 to 56 rows on it. In column H, I have prorammatically added a sum function as follows:

Worksheets(5).Cells(LastRow, 8).Formula = "=SUM($I" & LastRow & ":$AP" & LastRow & ")"

I would also like to add conditional formatting to each cell in column H ( 0 to 5 = red, 6 to 10, yellow, 11 to 15 = blue, and = 16 would be green), so as the user enters values in column I through AP, the cell color in column H would reflect the total. Is it possible to add conditional formatting in the same manner as inserting the formula?

Can anyone help me out on this one?
Thanks,
James