Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Change_Event not responding to change made by formula.

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 6:07:45 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 18 Jan 2014 04:37:57 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

I put the events False/True on that code and no continuous loop on the calculate code but now it ignores the 0 values and copies all cells.

for me it works fine and the 0 values are not ignored. Could it be that

your values are not really 0 but shown as 0 because cell format?

Regards

Claus B.

I put the code back under Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate().

I have tried formatting as Accounting, General, Currency, Number and it goes into the loop for each format until I hit Esc.

On a forms button, code works okay on all four of those formats.

I provide a "Calculation" by having one each of the 61, 62 cells refer to a cell on the sheet. (=BJ1, it's out of the code range) then I change the value of BJ1.

I get the loop for all the formats mentioned and also a couple of Excel crashes.

I'm thinking there is just improper coding practices within this pretty complex worksheet. I have been providing an OP with several answers to "I want this or that" and what I suggest works most of the time. When it doesn't I offer another until "it works". We are nine pages in the thread and this problem and one other is where I came here for help.

I'm sorta grasping at straws to provide meaningful input.

Howard