Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Change_Event not responding to change made by formula.

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 4:23:32 AM UTC-8, L. Howard wrote:

Did as you say, but the loop continues.

However, the code sure does work as far as I can see.

Howard

Forgot to say, just learned there is a button that brings some other values into play that essentially makes the Calculate code fire.

I'll look for it and maybe do the enable events False/True on that code also.

Howard

I put the events False/True on that code and no continuous loop on the calculate code but now it ignores the 0 values and copies all cells.

Howard