Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How do I copy formulas from one wkb to another w/out linkng them?

On Thursday, July 7, 2005 3:21:22 PM UTC-4, tomcat wrote:
How do I copy a formula from one workbook to another so that the
pasted formula does NOT have a link back to the copied
workbook...... WITHOUT redirecting/editing the Link?

This is an old post, but I found it when trying to do this...

In Excel 2013, Options, Advanced, Display Options For This Worksheet,
Show Formulas In Cells Instead Of Their Calculated Results. Then you
can copy and paste the formulas as plain text into Notepad and then
copy and paste them into the other Excel worksheet.

Dale

You can also NOT go through all that and just simply select the cell
(displays formula results), then select the formula displayed in the
Formula Bar to copy/paste elsewhere.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!