Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Colin Hayes Colin Hayes is offline

Default Conditional Highlight

Hi Claus

Thanks very much for this. I'm trying to adapt the conditional
formatting to count horizontally , rather than vertically.

I've added a 'Horizontal' sheet to the workbook , but I'm having trouble
adapting the formatting formula to read across rather than down. Can you
help?

The only difference would be that the quantity needed changed from 3 to
whatever is shown in H.

Thanks Claus I'm grateful.

The file is here :

http://www.chayes.demon.co.uk/CF_Col...al_Working.xls

In article , Claus Busch
writes
Hi Colin,

Am Wed, 4 Dec 2013 14:14:15 +0000 schrieb Colin Hayes:

This combination would respond to conditional formatting : (I colour
red)

C D E

Product A In Stock 1
Product A Out Of Stock 4