akash_7869 akash_7869 is offline
Junior Member

Lightbulb Lookup whole sheet and add datas from specified date to end date

Hello !
I am having a problem. I tried to design a payroll system. In sheet A, I will be having data like date, start time end time and hour worked that day. IN another sheet B, I will be having a coloumn for start and end date. When I enter dates then it looks up the value in sheet A and adds all the hour worked in sheet A between the given date and reflect that in total hour worked in sheet B. Could anybody please help as I am in deep ****.

Many thanks in advance