Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
magmike[_2_] magmike[_2_] is offline

Default DREAM FEATU A macro that moves a row but asks me where to move it

The problem was that the 1st macro overwrote the selected destination rather than moved it.

I have added this line below, but it is deleting the row a couple down. Any clues?

Selection.ListObject.ListRows(Selection.Row).Delet e

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 9:33:04 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
Sweet again! So is there not a way to remove the rngSource from the sheet? That's what the 1st macro did, but you said it was causing a problem. IMO, I don't see why you can't delete the row from the table. (assuming the table is rows/cols on the sheet, not a 'Table' object) -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org Classic VB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com