Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
magmike[_2_] magmike[_2_] is offline

Default DREAM FEATU A macro that moves a row but asks me where to move it

Is it possible to do just cells A:AP on the row where the current selection is? I seem to get errors deleting rows inside a formatted defined table.

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 5:15:14 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
Slightly improved to handle if you cancel... Sub MoveRows() Dim rngSource As Range, rngTarget As Range Const sPrompt$ = "Select the destination row position" Set rngSource = Selection.EntireRow Set rngTarget = Application.InputBox(Prompt:=sPrompt, _ Title:="Move Rows", Type:=8) If Not rngTarget Is Nothing Then rngSource.Cut rngTarget End Sub -- Garry Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org Classic VB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion --- This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. http://www.avast.com