Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default DTPicker control missing (Win XP/Excel 2007)

I know this is a common problem, but I have been
unable to find a solution that matches my system.
I'm using Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and
Excel 2007 (Professional Edition).

The problem is that the Microsoft Date and Time
Picker Control (DTPicker) is missing from my form
controls toolbox. I tried searching in the
"Additional Controls..." dialog box, but I found nothing.

Anyone know how to fix this or reload the DTPicker
control?

Thanks!

Would this be the MSCOMCT2.OCX that's listed as *Microsoft Date and
Time Oicker Control 6.0*, and located in the Windows\System32 folder?
The version I have is SP6 because it was updated when I install VS6
SP6, but yours might be a different version if it wasn't updated when
you installed Office12. Note that dispite it's descriptive name it
doesn't have any visible time picking features, just a dropdown arrow
to display its calendar.

Another control I found listed is Calendar Control 12.0 (MSCAL.OCX)
located in the Office11 folder.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!