mozie mozie is offline
Junior Member

Default Multiply with Vlookup value from another Worksheet

Greetings all,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but please kindly offer me some insight as to how to setup a proper formula for the following:

Basically, I would like to input a color in cell A2 on worksheet 1, which with vlookup it will display all the bas sub comp (A,B,C) & their weight from Worksheet 2 to be display onto cell D2-I2 on worksheet 1, which I have accomplished.

I would like to multiply the dynamic value in B2 with D2, F2, & H2 to give me the each weight of amount of comp A, B & C. However, after browsering though multiple formulas I cant seem to get it to work (pardon me for being an excel dummy).

Attached is the excel file I am working on.

Any advise is appreciated!

Best regards,

Mozie
Attached Files
File Type: zip cal3.zip (3.2 KB, 40 views)