Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default I need ONLY subtotals copied to a second sheet

Hi Denny,

Am Mon, 25 Nov 2013 06:08:54 -0800 (PST) schrieb
:

I am obviously new to pivot tables, so I must be missing something. I drag the 'category' title to Row Fields, and they look correct, listed in rows.
Where ever I drag the store sales headings, I get either odd horizontal running numbers, or a stacking of totals in one column, instead of across columns.

drag the store sales into the value area. The headings will come
automatically.
You also can download my file and paste your data in. The Pivot table
has a dynamic range name and will suit automatically.You only have to do
a rightclick into the Pivot table and choose "Refresh"

If that will not solve your problem, please upload your file and post
the link or send it to my address.

Regards
Claus B.
--