View Single Post
  #4   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
external usenet poster

Default I need ONLY subtotals copied to a second sheet

Hi Claus,

Thank you for your time and consideration (and now patience!!) I see your solution and thank you for the posting. What you had is what I need to see.
However, when I go to duplicate, the pivot table does odd things. I can't get it to come out right.

I am obviously new to pivot tables, so I must be missing something. I drag the 'category' title to Row Fields, and they look correct, listed in rows.
Where ever I drag the store sales headings, I get either odd horizontal running numbers, or a stacking of totals in one column, instead of across columns.

I am obviously missing something! I did not mention I am using an older Excel version (2003). I assume there is no relatively 'easy' way to accomplish this with code?

Help?

Thanks,
Denny

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:16:07 PM UTC-5, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Denny, Am Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:51:54 +0100 schrieb Claus Busch: the easiest way to do it is a Pivot table Drag Category to the row area and the storesales to the value area. please look he https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=9378A...121822A3%21326 for the workbook "Subtotals" Regards Claus B. -- Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2 Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2