Gaura215 Gaura215 is offline
Junior Member

Location: India
Send a message via Skype™ to Gaura215

Hi Auric

Thanks a lot for spending your valuable time on this.
But I have a slightly different requirement.

I want all excel files to get copied in a single folder.

For example, there are several subfolders in 2013 folder (Approximately 1000 subfolders), and each subfolder may or may not contain any excel file.

I have a folder name as Output on my desktop, in which I want all excel files gets copied, without any subfolders getting created in Output folder. The name of the excel files if possible can be the path they got copied from, so that i can easily differenciate as to which folder/subfolder that excel file belongs to.

Please help if possible :-)
Regards
Gaurav