Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tskogstrom[_2_] tskogstrom[_2_] is offline

Default Format change with VBA language dependent?

So the general number format is always "General" in the user GUI, for your German GUI as well as it is in Chinese and all other languages? I didn't know that. And "m/d/yyyy" is the same in the user GUI in chinese etc too, even if it is based on the english expression "month", "day", "year"? You are sure?

Sorry if I make you answering same thing three times but I promise, after this I surely will belive you :-)

/Regards