Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tskogstrom[_2_] tskogstrom[_2_] is offline

Default Format change with VBA language dependent?

When I edit format by code, is that language dependent?

E.g.;

Range(rng).NumberFormat = "General"

"General" is a string and I guess it is called something else in other languages. At least in the user GUI's

But how is it with VBA? Will VBA use the "General" string and translate it into language specific values in the user GUI, or will the code error when a user with other language prefrerences uses it?

If you know this, tell me.

AND - if you in that case also know a good way to make the code language general, please do.

/Thanks a lot