Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Find the correct sheet then find a value on that sheet

Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 18 Nov 2013 08:28:39 -0800 (PST) schrieb Howard:

Well, I reformatted the cells for date a couple different times and now it is indeed working. Using the *3/14/2001.

Excel often makes problems formatting a text formatted date to date.
I format the cells as date and then click in column header =
TextToColumns = Fixed Width = Finish
Or after formatting as date I write a 1 in an empty cell, copy this
cell, select the cells with date and choose Paste Special = Multiply

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2