Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Find the correct sheet then find a value on that sheet

On Monday, November 18, 2013 4:44:25 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:11:09 -0800 (PST) schrieb Howard:

Still getting message box No Date Found.

Here is what I'm running, I may have messed something else up.

Verified the dates match with formula =A1=Sheet1!D8 again and it returns TRUE.

for me it is working. The code should be in a standard module

=A1=Sheet1!D8 is also true if both values are text.

Please check the format of A1 and Sheet1!D8

Regards

Claus B.

Well, I reformatted the cells for date a couple different times and now it is indeed working. Using the *3/14/2001.

Seemed other formats did not cooperate but I guess it could have been something I was not doing correctly.

I appreciate the help, Claus.

Regards,
Howard