Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] granlygard4400@gmail.com is offline

Default Count the highest number of days without “errors”

Dear all

I want to count, the highest number of days without “errors” in the table below (this is a subset of the overall table).

"Yes" means no error and "NO" means one or more errors.
The table is dynamic and gets data from underlying tables.

I want an automatic counting, showing the highest number of days without error. As an example in this table, there is a continuous period from 09.nov to 13.nov without error - 5 days.
This number should only be overwritten when a continuous period of “YES’s” is higher.

- Thank you in advance for your help. Best Hans

Date Check
05. nov 2013* Yes
06. nov 2013* Yes
07. nov 2013* Yes