Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Find the correct sheet then find a value on that sheet

This code, in sheet 1 module, searches the other sheets for a date in cell A1. When found then that sheet's A1 is activated by the Application.Goto RngD, True.

What I am having trouble with is, now that I have the correct sheet I want to GoTo a value on that sheet that is listed from C5: to however many rows there may be. (I assume the GoTo A1 is not needed as the code that finds the Column C value will have a GoTo.)

I have tried a Set RngS = .Find(What:=FindStore, _etc. following the
Set RngD = .Find(What:=FindDate, _ but I get an Improper Call error.

So find the sheet that has the Range("D8").Value and once there find the Cell in Column C that has the Range("D4").Value and GoTO it.

Thanks.
Howard

Option Explicit

Sub SearchAOne()
Dim FindDate As String
Dim FindStore As String 'Dimmed but not used yet
Dim RngD As Range
Dim RngS As Range 'Dimmed but not used yet
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim cnt As Integer
cnt = 0
FindStore = Range("D4").Value 'Dimmed but not used yet
FindDate = Range("D8").Value

If Trim(FindDate) < "" Then
For Each ws In Worksheets
With ws.Range("A1")