Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] koperstexdq_dont_use@gmail.com is offline

Default Filtering data

Hi,

I hope someone can help with a solution to this problem.
I don't know if a macro is required or it can be done in another way.
Here is my worksheet:

A B C D E F
1 1 2 3 4 5
2 D H E N K
3 Peter afs 1 x aft
4 David x fer 1 1
5 Gordon 1 1 fer fer fer

Row 1 shows the date
Row 2 shows a category
The user input area is B3:F5

I want to filter the data and have them listed as shown below
The output should be like this: "name - date - category - user input"
The only cells that should not appear on the list are cells with the values
"x" or "1" or blank cells

After filtering the list should look like this:
Peter 1-D-afs
Peter-4-N-aft
David-2-H-fer
Gordon-3-E-fer
Gordon-4-N-fer
Gordon-5-K-fer

Thank you for any suggestions.

Kaj Pedersen

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus beskyttelse er aktiveret.