RuneVSP RuneVSP is offline
Junior Member

Default How can i find the max value within a time range ased on two cells

II would like to make a formula which simply find the maximum ( and later on the minimum, average and media) value within a given time frame. The thing is that the time frame should be easy changeable so I want my maximum equation to look in cell B10 for the lower limit and in B11 for the upper limit.

Example

Date Temp
1oct 10
2oct 10
3oct 12
4oct 10
5oct 14

B10=2oct
B11=4oct

Can I make an equation which simply finds: Max.Temp.(B10<date<B11) I know this don’t Work I just want to show you what I’m looking for.

Thanks in advance.