Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO JCO is offline

Default macro to control tabs (different worksheets)

Disregard this. I figured it out by simply using the code below:

Sub FormatCharityTrackerReport()
Dim i As Integer

Application.PrintCommunication = False
For i = 1 To 3 'work done on 3-sheets
Worksheets(i).Activate
FormatReport
DateHeader
Next
Application.PrintCommunication = True
Worksheets(1).Activate 'reset back to sheet 1
End Sub

"JCO" wrote in message ...

I thought I had it but I'm not sure what is wrong. I think because I'm
using "ActiveSheet" which the sheet 2 and 3 never go active so this code is
not working.
Code:

'Add proper text as header
For i = 1 To 3
With Worksheets(i)
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = sReportHeader 'left header as text
.RightHeader = sCurDate 'right header as text
End With
End With
Next

"Claus Busch" wrote in message ...

Hi,

Am Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:15:30 -0600 schrieb JCO:

Well the code is simple since I simple call the three sub routines shown
below:
So I want to call the same 3-routines for 3-worksheets in the same
workbook

Sub FormatCharityTrackerReport()
RemoveComments&Columns
FormatReport
InsertHeader
End Sub

the important code is the code in your 3 procedures.
Into these procedures you have to change the code to:

For i = 1 to 3
With worksheet(i)
your code
end with
next

If you need more help please post the code of these 3 procedures

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2