Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JCO JCO is offline

Default macro to control tabs (different worksheets)

Well the code is simple since I simple call the three sub routines shown
below:
So I want to call the same 3-routines for 3-worksheets in the same workbook

Sub FormatCharityTrackerReport()
RemoveComments&Columns
FormatReport
InsertHeader
End Sub

"GS" wrote in message ...
If I already have a macro that accomplishes a task on Worksheet 1, how
to I cycle through the same macro to accomplish the same exact task on
Worksheet 2 and Worksheet 3 of the same Workbook.

Thanks

Please show your code.

--
Garry