Nerodia Nerodia is offline
Junior Member

Default Create a Macro to Print pages which contain content

I am new to writing macros and I need assistance with writing a macro to select the pages which contain data. I have a monetary input spreadsheet, which can range from 1 line of data to 500. I would like to automate the print function to only select the pages which have data to print.

I am guessing that I will need to define a column, for example:

Dim AccountNumber As String

I will need to write an If, then statement to look for data in the cells and if there is data, then the page would be printed. I'm just not sure how to go forward. Any assistance would be apprecieted. Let me know if more information is needed.