Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] lhkittle@comcast.net is offline

Default Drop Downs, Index Match or what?

The most useful table you can get is if you put the most important

criteria for choosing a product in column A. The second one in column B

and so on. Do you know the importance order of the criteria?

No, I do not. The general, theme as I understand it, is to assure a proper match of Material, diameters (both inside and outside) to safely accommodate the nature of the fluid along with pressures and flow rates, with the last column supplying the cost per unit.

Howard