Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Drop Downs, Index Match or what?

Hi Howard,

Am Wed, 23 Oct 2013 02:13:24 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

I am in Eugene, Oregon USA.

so you are 8 hours later than I am

And nice touch with the new photo, the red rock arch formation in the back ground looks a lot like a Park in the state of Utah not all that far from where I live.

That is the background of my profile in google+

The most useful table you can get is if you put the most important
criteria for choosing a product in column A. The second one in column B
and so on. Do you know the importance order of the criteria?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2