Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How to read Excel Array to vb.net Arrays?

W dniu piątek, 18 października 2013 01:10:13 UTC+2 użytkownik GS
napisał:
I can iterate 2 500000
element arrays seaching for duplicates, put those found into a 3rd
array, then dump the result back into a worksheet in less than 8
seconds using pure VB[A]. Try doing the same with pure VB.NET and
let me know how you make out!

LOL, I changed the code to 3x 500000 arrays and ran it again.
Took less then 2 seconds on my old Core Duo machine :)

http://demo.rbx.pl/array2.exe this is it, it's exe but it's clean.

Archidamos

How does this help people using VBA in Excel? As Witek states, C++ is
even faster than VB.NET, but there's no point dragging that into this
discussion since it also has nothing to do with Excel programming!

Still looking for my example code...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!