Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How to read Excel Array to vb.net Arrays?

W dniu piątek, 18 października 2013 01:10:13 UTC+2 użytkownik GS
napisał:

Besides, that's certainly not how I would do it. I can iterate 2
500000 element arrays seaching for duplicates, put those found into
a 3rd array, then dump the result back into a worksheet in less
than 8 seconds using pure VB[A].

Plz show me how to do it.
Thanks

Archidamos

There's an example posted in this forum, but I don't go back far enough
on this machine to find the topic title. I'll look on my other machine
later and post back. (My power is off today due to replacing the main
electrical panel, so no internet at home!)

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc