Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Convert code to lookup three criteria return fourth

Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:51:16 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Howard:

The fourth item to be returned is a single measurement such as 308.25, so I don't think the max or min are relevant. But I have to admit I am lost on the min or max.

I do want the three criteria and of course the fourth item to be listed, which it does nicely. So is that the Max as you have mentioned?

It is working fine, although the fourth item is a bit slow to be listed. A few second, which I believe is okay, given the 500 +/- rows.

there could be more than one found strings and the array is filled with
all found items. At the moment you get the max(Array).

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2