Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Summing Percentages

joeestrada wrote:

I have a number that needs to be decreased based off a % improvement
matrix located in my excel file. I'd like this number to be decreased
by a user select denotation (ie "x") next to the corresponding
improvement parameter. Is there a function that will sum the percent
improvements if a user selects multiple improvements? For example, if
the number is 100 and a user chooses 2 25% improvements, this result in
50, it would result in approx. 57.

Can you explain *EXACTLY* how this is supposed to work? Perhaps make a mockup
spreadsheet showing how you want it to look and post it somewhere on the www.

--
Order the Iodine-113 to start. It's spun to perfection and served piping
hot. Eat it up quick because it turns to mush after about 7 seconds.