Default Pivot Tables?

I currently use pivot tables quite often and I have a situation where I
think a Pivot table would be the best solution but I am not sur eif it
is possible, or how to do it if it is possible.

I have some data which comes from my financial system through a query.
I have to run several different queries to get all of the information I
need because of duplicate rows. The first query contains an employee
name, check #, check date, net pay, gross pay, total employee
deductions and total employee taxes for the pay period. The second
query contains employee name, check #, check date and the amount of
each deduction (employee & employer with description) for the pay
period. The third query contains employee name, check # check date and
the amount each withholding (employee & employer with description) for
that pay period.

I need to somehow get all of this data into a pivot table, or if there
is another way which is better that would be fine as well, where the
final result would list the employee name, check # checkdate, net pay,
total deductions, total taxes, net pay, each deduction and each
withholding all on one line for a particular check. I think it is
possible to do a pivot table off of several different sets of data but
I am not real familiar with this, if this is even the best way to go
about this.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
Gerald