Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Code works but goes into endless loop and crashes

Hi Claus, that seems to take care of the values issue for sure.

I need the line:

c.Offset(0, 1) = .Cells(rngPN.Row, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft)

to start at column 14 and come to the left from there. There is data on out to the right of column M. Column M would be as far as the returns to the right will go.

So the returns will be the last value to the right of G in any of the rows of cols H, I, J, K, L.

I tried inserting 14 in the line of code to denote where to xlToLeft should start, but to no avail.

So the returns will be the last value to the right of G in any of the rows of cols H, I, J, K, L, M

H'wd

A bit simpler than I thought, this seems to work just fine:

c.Offset(0, 1) = .Cells(rngPN.Row, 14).End(xlToLeft)

Howard