Old October 2nd 13, 09:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Convert Formula Results to Absolute

On Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:29:36 +0100, lanham01 wrote:

I merged First Name and Last Name columns to a Full Name column with a
formula. I want to copy/paste the Full Name column to another
spreadsheet without having to reference the First and Last Name columns.
Is there a way to eliminate the formula references in the Full Name
column and retain the results?

Copy the data, then Edit* Paste Special* Values to the new
location.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...