Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Copy Application.Union(c.Offset(0, 1), c.Offset(0, 2)... to alist on same & another sheet

Just want to emphasize that using defined name for the search string

col doesn't break your code...

Dim lSearchStrCol&

lSearchStrCol = Range("SearchStrings").Column

LRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, lSearchStrCol).End(xlUp).Row

OR

LRow = .Cells(.Rows.Count, Range("SearchStrings").Column).End(xlUp).Row

..because Excel will always know where it is!

--

Garry

Okay, I think a little light is making its way into my head here.

So I would name the column (or the range within the column) "SearchStrings"?

And if I move the column of strings from A to G like I did here, I would just change the range reference of the name "SearchStrings" in the Name Manager?

Howard