Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Volker Neurath Volker Neurath is offline

Default Worksheet_Change Woes

Living the Dream wrote:

If I enter a number in column 11, it fires the "Plus_Chep" call, but! When
I delete the number from the same cell, I fully expect it to call
"Minus_Chep"and remove the cell colouring from the Outbound sheet, but it
does not.

What does it do instead?
Did you try this in single-step mode?

If not:
pls set a stop in line:
If Target.Column = 11 Then

and then run that code again (with no value in Col 11) an when code stops
step through using F8.

Pls tell the result here ...

And you can then try the following:

Replace line
If Target.Value = "" Then

with

If Target.Value = "" or IsEmpty(Target.Value) Then

and check if result is the same.

This because "" and Empty ist NOT the same.

Volker
--
Im übrigen bin ich der Meinung, dass TCPA/TCG verhindert werden muss

Wenn es vom Himmel Zitronen regnet, dann lerne, wie man Limonade macht