Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] archidamos@gmail.com is offline

Default Programatically changing the macro content.

Hi everybody,
is possible to change Excel macro content by another macro?
I often use to copy and paste some code samples from PDF files and there is a problem with quotation marks and the apostrophe. These chars are different in PDF and pasting them into the module causes the problem running such sample.
So now I have to paste it to Word first, where I made simple Replace macro but would be much better to do it directly in Excel module.

Thanka in advance for help

Archidamos